2022 Spring Meeting Recap
On April 5, 2022, the Insurance Compact held its Annual Meeting in Kansas City, MO. This week's tip covers the key outcomes of the meeting.
Uniform Standards and Bylaws Update:
- The Commission approved South Carolina’s request to stay the effectiveness of the new Standards for Filing Revisions to In-Force Rate Filing Schedules for Individual Long-Term Care.
- The Commission adopted the proposed amendments to the Compact bylaws. The changes shown by redline can be found on the Events page, Amendments to the Compact Bylaws.
- The Compact Office released the 2021 Annual Report and Independent Auditor’s report.
- The Governance Committee provided an updated report and shared that it's Position Statement on implied congressional consent will be published next week.
- As the Commission works through the final projects of the Insurance Compact Compass: Strategic Plan 2020-2022, it was announced that strategic planning will soon begin for the next three years.
If you have any questions about the recent Spring Meeting, or about the Insurance Compact in general, please contact the Insurance Compact Office.