Commissioner Allan L. McVey, Chair - West Virginia
Interim Superintendent Jennifer Catechis, Vice Chair - New Mexico
Commissioner Andrew N. Mais - Connecticut
Commissioner John King - Georgia
Commissioner Vicki Schmidt - Kansas
Acting Superintendent Timothy N. Schott - Maine
Commissioner Mike Chaney - Mississippi
Commissioner Scott Kipper - Nevada
Commissioner Jon Pike - Utah
1. To collaborate as regulators from Compacting States to develop recommendations for consideration, approval and adoption by the Management Committee and/or the Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission (Insurance Compact Commission).
2. To monitor the Commission’s financial condition including the actual and projected revenues, expenses, and significant variances thereto, as well as appropriate resourcing levels.
3. To develop and recommend the annual operating budget of the Insurance Compact Commission.
4. To develop and recommend updates as necessary to the Commission filing fee structure to encompass the cost of the operations and activities of the Commission and its staff in a total amount sufficient to cover the Commission’s annual budget.
5. To consider and recommend requests for new or reallocated resources including funding requests related to the Commission’s administrative and product operations.
6. To provide regulatory expertise on budgeting, resourcing and fee structuring for the Commission and its operations, including responding to requests for technical expertise or special projects assigned by the Management Committee and the Insurance Compact Commission.
March 15, 2023
Finance Committee Regulator-Only Call
Time: 2:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm CT / 12:00 pm MT / 11:00 am PT / 10:00 am AKT
Assistant Director of Administrative Operations