Commissioner Jon Pike, Chair - Utah
Commissioner Scott A. White, Vice Chair - Virginia
Director Lori K. Wing-Heir - Alaska
Commissioner Trinidad Navarro - Delaware
Commissioner M. Karima Woods - District of Columbia
Commissioner Gordon I. Ito - Hawaii
Director Dean L. Cameron - Idaho
Commissioner Amy L. Beard - Indiana
Commissioner Vicki Schmidt - Kansas
Commissioner J. James Donelon - Louisiana
Acting Commissioner Timothy N. Schott - Maine
Commissioner Gary D. Anderson - Massachusetts
Director G. Anita Fox - Michigan
Commissioner Grace Arnold - Minnesota
Commissioner Chris Nicolopoulos - New Hampshire
Commissioner Andrew Stolfi - Oregon
Acting Commissioner Michael Humphreys - Pennsylvania
Superintendent Elizabeth Kelleher Dwyer - Rhode Island
Commissioner Mike Kreidler - Washington
Commissioner Jeff Rude - Wyoming
1. To collaborate as regulators from Compacting States to develop recommendations for consideration, approval, and adoption by the Management Committee and/or the Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission (Insurance Compact Commission).
2. To develop new and amended Operating Procedures and Rules, including guidelines and instructions, to implement, interpret, or prescribe policy or describe the organization, procedure, or practice requirements of the Commission, its rulemaking activities, and implementation of its Uniform Standards.
3. To regularly review, but no less than every five years, Operating Procedures and Rules to ensure they are relevant and appropriate for the current nature, circumstances and scope of the Commission and its committee and product operations.
4. To provide regulatory expertise on administrative and procedural requirements for the Commission and its operations, including responding to requests for technical expertise or special projects assigned by the Management Committee and the Insurance Compact Commission.
5. To confer with the Legislative Committee, Consumer Advisory Committee and Industry Advisory Committee regarding Operating Procedures and Rules and proposed recommendations.
March 16, 2023
Rulemaking Commitee Regulator-Only Call
Time: 3:00 pm ET/ 2:00 pm CT/ 1:00 pm MT/ 12:00 pm PT/ 11:00 am AKT
Call Summaries 2022
Regulatory Coordinator Consultant