AICP and NAIC Insurance Summit
The Compact is hitting the road this month! We will be attending several conferences in September, so this Weekly Tip will help you find your friendly Compact professionals live and in person.
Members of the Compact review team will present at several sessions during the Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals annual meeting in Miami, FL:
- Karen Givens, Assistant Director - Product Review Operations, will co-present for session 5O, “RILA’s and Separate Account Products”
- Ed Charbonnier, Product Reviewer, will co-present for session 4A, “Hybrid Life & LTC”
- Compact review team will be available for your questions in session 1G, "L/H Regulator Roundtable"
- Mindy Bradford, Product Reviewer, will co-present for session 4P, “Electronic App Algorithm”
- Becky McElduff, Director – Product Operations, will co-present for session 2P,“SERFF’s Up”
- Hear from some of the Compact review team on updates for key initiatives at session 5H, “IIPRC”
We will also have a booth, so please stop by to say hello as well as introduce yourself to our newest team member Joe Bonfitto!
Our Regulatory Coordinator Consultant, Sue Ezalarab, will also present a session during the Insurance Summit called “Interstate Insurance Compact Commission, A Primer for Regulators”, which will cover the creation of the Compact, update attendees on current issues, and provide more information on Compact-approved products. The Compact will also have a booth at the Insurance Summit, so we encourage anyone in attendance to visit with members of our team.